1. What are the advantages of paper stick cotton swabs?
Paper stick cotton swabs is the swabs that using material of paper instead of plastic. This stick is made by a machine that tightly rolls a paper sheet until it becomes a hard stick.
The advantage of paper stick is that they are stronger and hold the buds much tighter than plastic ones. In another words, they are safer, easier to use and also friendlier to the environment.
2. What is Chitosan and how it works on cotton swabs?
Chitosan is an antibacterial that is obtained from the hard outer skeleton of shellfish, including crab, lobster, and shrimp. The liquid containing the processed chitosan is applied to the surface of the cotton as a shield to protect the buds from bacteria.
3. Does “antibacteria cotton swabs” mean that they are sterilized?
“Antimicrobial” and “sterilization” are different concepts.
Antimicrobial is destroying or suppressing growth or reproduction of bacteria. Meanwhile sterilization is the removal of all microorganisms and other pathogens from an object or surface by treating it with chemicals or subjecting it to high heat or radiation.
Then “antibacteria cotton swabs” does not means that they are sterilized.
4. Are black cotton swabs safe?
Yes. Our black cotton swabs have been certified by The OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 which is an independent testing and certification system for textile raw materials. Our black cotton swabs are proved to be safe for even sensitive skin.
5. What are the application of spiral and shower buds?
The wavy line of spiral buds increases the friction that helps you easier to take out ear wax. It is really useful for dry and/ or itchy ears.
Shower swabs with egg shape soft buds will quickly absorb water in ears canal after bathing. Another uses of shower swabs:
– Smoothly clean the oil in the wings of the nose
– Remove eye make up with eye make up removal
– Gently clean new born baby’s belly button
6. Where can I buy Heiwa’s cotton swabs?
Our products ara available in many chainstores such as:
– Supermarket: Fivimart, Vinmart, Intimex…
– Baby care products store: Kidsplaza, Bibomart, Tuticare, Hong Minh Baby…etc
Most of them provide online store and home delivery service.
Our products also be sold in cosmetic shops, groceries and OTC drug stores nationwide.
7. What is the expiration date of the cotton swabs?
The manufactured date is printed on the bottom of the can with the format of dd/yy/mm. For example, lot number 201504 means the product was manufactured on 20th April 2015.
Normally, our cotton swabs can be at their best condition in a few years if you keep them in dry place, avoid direct sunlight.